Allow me to officially introduce myself, Hi I’m Cassie! In case you were curious or nosy like me, here’s a few FAQ’s:
- How old are you?
- 27 years old! Taurus Life, represent!
- Where are you from?
- Down South in Sweet Home Alabama! I’ve been here the majority of my life and so that is where I claim as home now.
- What’s your ethnicity?
- I literally have gotten every guess under the sun of what my race is. Little surprises me these days, but if you guessed Hispanic, you are correct. Full Mexicana to be exact.
- Why do you have a blog?
- I am starting this blog to share my testimony, journey, and crazy embarrassing stories I’ve experienced. If my stories can help just one person, then this is all worth it. If I can make someone laugh, bring a little bit of joy into their day, or just help them realize that they aren’t crazy, then that brings me joy. It’s encouraging to know there’s someone else who has experienced what you are going through or is currently right there along with you going through life’s daily battles.
- What is the focus of your blog?
- The main focus of my blog is about my faith and relationships. I believe there is a reason for my season of life. I’m currently single and have been for a year and a half. I will be sharing past relationship experiences and the good, bad, and the funny dating stories. Waiting patiently for the man God has for you can be hard, and at times discouraging. But just know that you are not alone and that there is purpose in your season of waiting. But just as life isn’t all about boys and relationships, I will be sharing other things on my blog as well, everything from baking recipes, beauty tips, to home decor crafts.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and getting to know me! Please leave a comment, send an email, and tell me about you! I’d love to hear your story and get to know you.