Allow me to officially introduce myself. Hi my name is Cassie! Here’s a few FAQ’s that may help give a little background on my blog:
- How old are you?
- 27 years old.
- Where are you from?
- Sweet Home Alabama is more than a song to me, but my actual life. 🙂
- What’s your ethnicity?
- I have gotten every guess under the sun of what my ethnicity is. Little surprises me these days, but if you guessed Hispanic, you are correct. Full Mexicana to be exact and proud.
- Why do you have a blog?
- I started this blog to share my journey, testimony, and life stories I’ve experienced. If sharing aspects of my life can help just one person, then this is all worth it. If I can make someone laugh, bring a little bit of joy into their day, or just help them realize that they aren’t alone, then that brings me joy. It’s encouraging to know there’s someone else who has experienced what you are going through or is currently right there along with you going through life’s daily battles.
- What is the focus of your blog?
- The main focus of my blog is about my faith and relationships. I believe there is a reason for my season of life. I want to share my life and my struggles to hopefully let you know that you are not alone. Occasionally, I will be sharing other things of interest to me on my blog as well, everything from recipes, beauty, and home decor crafts.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and getting to know me! Please leave a comment, send an email, and tell me about you! I’d love to hear your story and get to know you.