Behind the Scenes of “My Hot Valentine’s Date”:
- I love making little Snapchat “movies” and would come up with the most random (and I think pretty creative ;)) ideas of what they should be about.
- The idea for the entire story just came to me randomly one day. We all know Pizza is bae, and I wanted to make fun of how my first single Valentine’s Day was going to go. 🙂
- One of my best friends, Stephanie, filmed this video for me.
- I made the story on a Saturday night in, had no makeup on, and no idea I’d be sharing this video with the world.
- This was back when I had short, dark hair at the beginning of 2017. My hair has grown a lot and is now blonder since then.
- By the time we got to the part of pizza, it was cold… 😦 No worries, the oven came through so I could enjoy the rest later.
- I honestly thought this Snapchat story was so cheesy (pun intended). Originally, I only posted it to my Snapchat account. I was so surprised when I started getting feedback of how people loved it and thought it was so funny. I then decided to upload it to my Instagram and Facebook account. Hey, if it made someone smile, or even laugh, even if it was AT me, then that made me feel so good.