Skip to content
Back to top
Fun Fact about me: I can be a little dramatic/extra sometimes. Okay, maybe a lot of the time. But one thing is sure, I always make myself laugh. A lot of those times I’m laughing at myself.
A year ago, I got a tattoo and recorded my reaction. And I’m so glad I did because it was too funny with how ridiculous I was acting.
Back Story behind the tattoo:
- I know, I know. All that commotion for a little tattoo the size of a peanut M&M. Hey, in my defense it had been a while since my last tattoo and I don’t deal with pain well.
- This was actually my second tattoo I got (surprise Dad!). It’s a lot smaller than my first and in a better location (less painful). However, you probably couldn’t tell that from my reaction.
- I love crosses, love Jesus, and had been wanting to get a small cross on my foot for a while. Shoutout to Pinterest, where I got the inspiration.
- I went with my best friend Ashley to get this tattoo, and she is the one who I told to “hold my hand”.
- I went to the same place where I got my first tattoo, but once again didn’t plan or schedule an appointment. I just showed up after dinner one Saturday evening and was like ‘hey can I get tatted up?’
- I’m a believer in, “If you can’t laugh at yourself, what can you laugh at?”
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: