One of my favorite parts of a vacation is taking risks and experimenting with different outfits. Clothes are a way I like to have fun, take risks, and express myself. Life’s too short not to play around with your wardrobe (at least in my opinion)! Not to mention, I work for an engineering software company, and typically don’t have the same opportunity to experiment with fun outfits.
I’ve gotten a few questions about where I got some of my outfits from my trip from so I figured, why not do a blog post. Enjoy!
Outfit #1 – Black crop top w/ puffy sleeves and white pants:
Outfit #2 – Orange matching two piece set
- Matching set – Pretty Little Thing
- Gold Strappy Sandals – Old Navy (1 year old)
- Leather Cream Backpack – TJ Maxx
Outfit #3 – Green floral dress
Outfit #4 – Black Romper with cutout
Outfit #5 – Navy Two Piece Matching Set
Outfit #6 – Airport outfit
- Cardigan – Old Navy
- Sweater Crop top – Marshalls
- Distressed Denim Shorts – Forever 21
- Pink Slide Sandals – The Shoe Dept.